Tuesday 1 March 2011

Easter Egg - Leopard Print

I was in the mood for colour, but it wasn't until the second day of wearing this combination that I realised these looked more like crazy easter nails, rather than fun leopard print.

Needless to say they were still fun to wear ^-^

Stamping Plate: M57
Stamping Colour: BYS - Satin Black
Base Colour: Collection 2000 Hot Looks - Button Moon
Dot Colour: BYS - Fools Paradise
                 Rimmel - Pop!
                 Miss Sporty -
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

I think my nails are the strongest they've been in years, and I honeslty believe that's down to the top coat that i've been using religiously since I bought it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]