Tuesday 22 March 2011

Millennium!

So I had been looking for a good Silver for stamping, for a while.
And fell in love with China Glaze Millennium.
But all I could find was from America, and I think if I was to buy something and it was broken on delivery; I'd cry. I really would.
But then there was one on Ebay from a UK seller.

So I had to buy it. And Lordy the formula is amazing! It dries so quickly! And it stamps like pure mirrory goodness.

2 coats, no topcoat
The amazing thing is, this was taken on a horrible overcast day! 
And it's still so shiny!
A con for me would be how it shows every little scratch and mark on the nail.
However, after a top coat you really can't tell at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]