Saturday 23 April 2011

Lilac Flowers

This isn't at all, a good photo, but I messed up the stamps so much. It didn't help that the stamp colour isn't too great at doing big block colour.

But this Bundle Monster image is one of my top five BM's, even though it is super tricky with the centre of the flowers to stamp all the time, which is why I attempted to dot the centres in myself (should have just started over xD)

Base: CND Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Berry Ice Cream
Stamp Colour: George
- Boom
Plate: BM16

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]