Saturday 28 May 2011

Waffle Nails

Recently I've been trying to get into more free-hand stamp free designs, but i'm a bit out of touch when it comes to the skills department.

So I decided to start small; and not very detailed just to get used to it again. So I decided to go for a drip design, or strawberry nails. So I bought some acrylic paints - my nail art pens aren't amazing.

I wasn't going to use a stamp aswell, but my recent purchase of a couple of browns gave me a tasty idea!!

Base: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Rimmel 10 day wear - Milk Chocolate
Plate: M57
Stamp Colour: W7 - Suede
Paint: Wilkinsons - Burnt Umber

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]