Thursday 16 June 2011

Gold & Black Flowers

These were my going out nails a couple of weeks back :] My Sister-In-Law brought me back this palette as one of my Canada gifts when she, and my brother went to visit family ^_^

When I first tested the palette the glitter was dry, so I thought it would be perfect to pressing into a tacky polish; but about 7 fingers in I got down to the cream part of the palette making it harder to finish both hands but I succeeded :]

H&M - Wa Wa Woom
2 Coats


NYX - Cream Glitter Eyeshadow Palette

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: H&M - Wa Wa Woom
Glitter: NYX
Stamp: BM221
Stamp Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Top Coat: china Glaze - No Chip Top Coat


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]