Saturday 16 July 2011

Pink Crackle Shorties

Finally round to posting my shorties ;( miss my longer nails; but my nails grow fast and they're quite a bit longer at the minute, I have a little bit of over hang, and have shaped slightly. I'm really liking the shorter length for a change :]


I'm still not a massive fan of crackle/shatter polishes; but my boyfriend brought me a surprise Barry M' - Nail Effects in pink. & I really like how looked over Models Own - Pastel Pink :]

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Models Own - Pastel Pink
Crackle: Barry M - Pink
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

2 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]