Wednesday 17 August 2011

Birthday Goodies, Birthday Mani, Tattoo, Shitzu's. Pic Heavy!

I wasn't sure what to title this post, as it's going to have quite a lot of images. So I'll just get on with it :]

Not the best mani I've ever done, but I got loads of compliments on it :]
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Revlon - Minted
Stripes: White Nail Art Pen
Flowers: Models Own - Pastel Pink & Rimmel - Magenta
Leaves: George - Meteorite



Okay so onto my favourite cards from the day my new belt, tattoo, and nail goodies I got :]

From the boyfriend :] I love Paperchase cards.
                      This card is so crazy, from my sister-in-law.
                      When I'm back home I have to hunt down the company and see if they make any more 3D cards like this one.

Not sure why I took a photo of my nails with this heh.
This being my first tattoo, I was quite nervous of how it would feel, but it went really well. The pain wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. It's colour looks red, because this was taken an hour after I had it done. But it's actually Magenta :]

 
On with the goodies!!!

I do clean-up with a brush usually, but the pen if it's good will come in great just to get rid of stamping excess on the skin while the top coat's still wet.
Ridge Filler, Matalan Polishes (L-R) Storm, Sangria, Purple Plum

Replacement blue chrome, & hot pink chrome
L-R: Utopia & Golden Peach

Aztec & Notorious

Just for good measure Here's two of the dogs that I'm looking after  :]

2 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]