Friday 5 August 2011

George Swatches

I do love me some George polishes and they haven't failed to deliver this time either. Confusion looks darker here than it actually is, but the shimmer is so pretty. And Meteorite goes on like buttah I've been looking for a darker green cream recently so I'm a bit chuffed with this one. I'm dying to try them for stamping too as they almost only needed one coat.

Confusion - Two coats, no top coat - direct sunlight

Meteorite - Two coats, no top coat - direct sunlight

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]