Thursday 11 August 2011

Goodies From eBay!!

I'll be posting some WAH inspired nails tomorrow, but as I don't have much time tonight I thought I'd share my little goodies I ordered from eBay maybe a week and a half  back. Been running out of clear gems for a while now, and I've never had more than 20 little pearls (originally I had some from a nail art pack from Poundland) so I'm excited to do some more pearl lined half moons ^_^

These together cost £2.81! Not bad for 2400 gems, and 1800 2mm pearls :]
If anyone would like the name of the eBay seller just let me know.

2 comments:

  1. Those are some neat stuff you got! I'd love to get some myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://stores.ebay.co.uk/butterflybeautytoworldwide :]

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]