Monday 8 August 2011

Indigo Glitter

Had to do my nails quick to go out on Thursday and I couldn't decide about what Konad or Bundle Monster to use. So I went with good ol' glittah ^_^

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Barry M - Indigo
Glitter: Maybelline Colorama - Ice Princess
            Rimmel - Disco Ball



You really can't see the prettiness in this photo. Ice princess has uniform micro glitter, and goes on really dense, so I only used one coat, and then two coats of Disco Ball.

Disco Ball has a lovely mix of glitter, tiny silver glitter, tiny holographic glitter, slightly larger lilac glitter, and the same sized blue glitter.

Hope Everyone's had a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]