Monday 29 August 2011

LA Color Static Electricity & Bundle Monster

Another quick post today, I haven't posted in what feels like an age, and I just haven't had the motivation while coping with these dreaded dogs ¬_¬ But I'll be back to posting regularly and doing my nails without hassle in a day or two. I really can't wait to go home, I've had more than enough time with these dogs. I want my own bed, and my kitties!

This stamp just reminds me of the old school Pepsi sign.

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: L.A. Color - Static Electricity
Stamp Colour: China Glaze - Millennium
Plate: BM206
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat

3 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]