Saturday 13 August 2011

WAH Inspired Pick 'n' Mix - Pic Heavy

I actually did these about two weeks ago, so my nails are slightly longer again now. If I was to do these again I'd freehand the leopard print so I didn't have a chance of messing up the Konad xD

Base Coat: CND - Stickey

Index Finger:
Base Colour: Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream (3 coats)
Drips: M&S - Unknown Mini Pink
I used an orange stick for the drips

Middle Finger:
Base Colour: China Glaze - Millennium (1 coat)
Glitter: Maybelline Colorama - Ice Princess & Rimmel Disco Ball (1 coat each)
I then taped off the bottom with a zig-zag edge.
Blue: L.A. Colors - Static Electricity
White: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On (used a pin)
Black: Nail art pen

Ring Finger:
Base Colour: George - Smarty Pants (2 coats)
Metal studs were bought from Rhinestones Online an eBay store

Little Finger:
Base Colour: Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On (2 coats)
Lines: L.A. Color - Static Electricity, George - Buttercup Shine, & Models Own - Pastel Pink

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Models Own - Pastel Pink & Barry M - Berry Ice Cream (2 coats)
Plate: Konad M57
Stamp Colour: BYS - Black Satin

Just so you can see the glitter

And here's the polishes I used.

L-R: CND - Stickey, Barry M - Lemon Ice Cream, M&S - Unknown Pink,
Models Own - Pastel Pink, Barry M - Berry Ice Cream

L-R: China Glaze - Millennium, Rimmel - Disco Ball, Maybelline Colorama - Ice Princess, Black Nail Art Pen.
L-R: George - Smarty Pants, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - White On, George Buttercup Shine,
China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat, BYS - Black Satin, & the studs I used.

You can also see my cat Cheese's Whiskers xD

3 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]