Friday 25 November 2011

Versatile Blogger Award


Some point this week I got this award from two bloggers, Natalie from Glazedtalons and Shannara from Nails and Stuff, thank you so much :)

Edit: I also got tagged by DevilishPolish & Nailpocalypse & also Kelly's Nail Blog & Macabre Manicures,& CharlieDBeauty. Our painted world. Lacquer Lockdown. & Nails Like Lace.

There are a few rules with this award:

1.) List 7 things about yourself.
2.) Pass this on to 15 other bloggers.

 Seven things about me:

1. I love animals, and have three cats, Cheese, Pickle & Jazz.
2. I live with 6 other people, my parents, my boyfriend, two of my brothers, and my brother's girlfriend.
3. I have two favourite colours, Teal, and Purple My favourite shade of purple is what I like to call 'Saints Row purple', which brings me onto my next point...
4. I'm a bit of a nerd. If I'm not on the laptop, or the Xbox I'm on my DS, and I'm currently replaying The Legend of Zelda Spirit Tracks. I love Saints Row. I love shooting people up, dressing crazy, and driving around like a maniac, it's good times ^_^
5. I love piercings and tattoos, and have 20 piercings, and 1 tattoo, which is a matching one with my boyfriend.
6. I love Chinese & Japanese food. And I love Wagamamas udon noodles... Me and Scott spend so much money there on noodles and gyoza starters xD
7. I don't eat red meat, and haven't since I was 15, apart from the time when scott ordered the wrong pizza, and I ate half a slice before I realised. Blech. ¬_¬


I am passing this award onto:

4 comments:

  1. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! Thankkkkks:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X:X

    I'm so happy!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for mentioning my blog. :) Much appreciated xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay! i like video games too. and i have -a- tattoo, and -A- piercing..haha.. thanks for award! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]