Sunday 8 January 2012

Kreativ Blogger Award

Kirshten at KK Nails  and Meredith at Polish and Charms and Kelly at Polish Enthusiast nominated me for the Kreativ Blogger Award! Thank you so much :D

The rules for this award:(Kreative Blogger Award)
Link back to the person who gave you this award.
Complete the questions below and include 7 random facts about yourself.
Award this to 10 other bloggers


1. Name your favourite song
Honestly It changes all the time, but Taking Back Sunday - Cute With Out The "E" Is always a song filled with good memories that I can't help singing along to :D

2. Name your favourite dessert
I'm not sure, I do have a thing for Ben & Jerry's Fairly Nuts though. Nom Nom.

3. What ticks me off:
Slow walking people, there's actually quite a few things, but I only tend to remember them when it happens.

4. When I'm upset I...
Put on some tunes :] or text Scott, and if he's around; cuddles fix everything =)

5. What's your favourite pet?
I can't pick, I love all my kitties, I'm really wanting to get a hamster though, as they're so cute, but Scott won't let me ;( and I think Cheese Pickle & Jazz (my cats) would terrorize it.

6. Black or white?
Black.

7. Biggest Fear:
At the minute it's not being able to properly settle down.


8. Everyday attitude:
Honestly I'm not really sure, It depends what the day brings :P

9.  What is perfection?
I don't think there's any such thing, perfection is to each what they want it to be.

10.  Guilty pleasure:
I'm not sure, I suppose I feel guilty for a lot of shows I watch as I only watch them to check them out, I don't think they're very good, but keep on watching as I have nothing else to watch haha.

7  Facts:
I did seven random things on Versatile Blogger Award and that's what I'm going to leave here, as I'm not sure I could think about Seven more interesting things about me :P

I Tag:Everyone! I had such a hard time of picking blogs last time that I dread doing it again, so everyone who reads this, consider yourself tagged!! :]


Side Note: 8 more followers until I start thinking about my next giveaway :]

8 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I love getting to know other bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE "Cute without the 'E'" !

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Meredith; I love getting to know other bloggers too! I think this is why I like these thigns so much ^_^

    @ Ami; It's such a good song! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad to see you got this award, sure looks like it is roaming around everywhere.

    Cute post!
    ~Mary from ♥ meowwzie.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.s Sorry for my link. I just saw your banner <333

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]