Tuesday 24 January 2012

My NYE Mani!

I'm not sure how I'm only posting this now, on the 24th! I really didn't know what to wear on my nails for New Years Eve, like at all. I thought about going glitter crazy and just super bling, but then I thought of all the effort of removal ;( So I settled for a new polish, some star stamping :]

Base Coat: Nail RX - Stuck On You
Base Colour: Models Own - Emerald Black
Stamp Colour: Miss Sporty - Electric Beige
Image Plate: BM21
Top Coat: China Glaze - No Chip Top Coat
 



Not totally ipressed with Emerald Black. It's a pretty colour, and the opacity's great, but it's not as impressive as the likes of Pinky Brown or Purple Blue. As the shift's not strong it was hard to get photos, but in artificial warm lighting this just looks green. So it was nice and festive for the night.

21 comments:

  1. i love it, very pretty! Stamping looks flawless as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that Model's own-have only tried this one so far-thought maybe you were doing another facebook stars mani! Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe One challenge a week is enough for me xD Thanks :]

      Delete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! This was my NYE manicure for 2010 lol. I love your colour combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I was good at stamping. Never seem to want to cover my entire nail :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's deffo just practice :] That and I have quite slim nail beds :]

      Delete
  6. I see what you mean about this color. Still nice though :) Love the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh cute! I just wanted to make sure u got the message that my give away is open to every one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. With all these posts you are making me realise I really need some Models Own in my life!

    I nominated you for the "I love your Blog" award...check it out here: http://hookedbyhollysagemini.blogspot.com/2012/01/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You need to own some. They're one of my favourites! :] & Thanks :D

      Delete
  9. I love the color and the stamp is pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]