Thursday 29 November 2012

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Blush Diamond Dark Swatches

Hi all, hope everyone's having a good Thursday!

Today I have some super sparkly swatches of Sally Hansen Nail Prisms - Blush Diamond (dark version). I'm pretty certain that's the right polish. I used NailXChange's Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Guide to help me figure out which it was, polishes without names, and with different versions is so annoying.

This is layered over Color Club - Sweet Pea, first one coat, two and then three for the full-whammy holographic goodness :]
One coat over Sweet Pea
Two coats
And three coats for full gorgeous linear effect.
Have you been lucky enough to stumble across any of the Nail Prisms recently?

18 comments:

  1. oh so pretty:-)!!
    i love holographic colours:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! So holographic!:o
    Pink looks so pretty with your skin tone :)
    (no stamping? wazup? ehehehhe :p)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks :D And I didn't have time for stamping again :(

      Delete
  3. so pretty I am such a holo fan :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]