Wednesday 8 May 2013

Nails Inc - Porchester Square & Victoria Funky French Argyle

Hi hi all, Wednesday, woop! Half way through the week!

Funky french stamped mani going on today, I never usually like funky french on me as cause I like my nails a little too square for them (personal preference). But after swatching Nails Inc - Victoria it's vampy goodness totally reminded me of Fingers at Fingers Polish Mania. Which is why I chose to stamp with Nails Inc - Porchester Square and finish it off with a little French tip.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Nails Inc - Victoria
Stamping & French Colour: Nails Inc - Porchester
Image Plate: Konad M60
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
And here's two coats of Victoria. A Third coat would've evened this out and made it super dark and sexy, but I wanted to keep it quite red.

Hope you're all keeping well =]

5 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]