Sunday 30 June 2013

Green, Purple And Gold Animal Print



Hi all. Happy Sunday.

Not taking part in Adventures In Stamping this weekend as I haven't got a clue what to do for it!

These were meant to post yesterday but after having a lush little trip to Seahouses (clicky here) on the Friday  & Saturday and seeing Despicable Me 2 as soon as I got back into Newcastle there was no way I had the energy to do anything but be lazy and snug.

I did these the start of May which is crazy! I loved wearing these though, and they were were definitely more interesting to look at in real life as the stripe of flakies shifting colour broke up the nail completely.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: W7 - Mauve Suede & Cutex - Sweet Pea
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil
Image Plate: Konad M60
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Better representation of the colours here.
Before Stamping
Above is two coats of the gorgeous Mauve Suede, I could have got away with just the one if I was more careful about coverage. Below is two coats that has a little of hand lotion on so it's not as matte as it normally is.

And for good measure he's a couple pictures from Friday night when myself and Amy were running along the beach like loons trying to catch the sunset!

Hope you've all had a great weekend like I have!

6 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]