Thursday 27 June 2013

W7 - Silver Suede Swatch

Hi all!

Hope you're having a good week so far. I'm trying to make more time to edit photos, and go through the backlog I have of photos to create posts, but I keep getting distracted! It also doesn't seem like it's going to be a quiet weekend either!

Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: W7 - Silver Suede (2 coats)

For those of you that remember my swatches of W7 - Night Suede, this is another colour from that line. Now, Night Suede I fell in love with, totally. I started using it all the time, and I still paint my nails with it before filing down length and shaping as one coat is pefectly opaque, and dries almost instantly.

Silver Suede is the same kind of perfection. There are a few brush strokes in these pics but thats because I was painting my nails with a cat in my lap, so trying my best to keep the fumes away from Cheese's face!

That's all for now pretties. I'll be back over the weekend with some stamping ^-^

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]