Saturday 3 August 2013

Orange to Green Gradient & The Polish Bar Satellite Glitter

Happy Saturday!

This is a scheduled post as I'll be chilling with my family for the next week and a bit.

Another odd combination today, but I got it in my head that an orange to green gradient would look awesome. It didn't, it looked like I had carrot fingers, the only saving grace was the glitter. I think the Polish Bar - Satellite is literally so amazing it could even save carrot fingers!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Kiko - Melon - 356, Cutex - Sweet Pea
Glitter: The Polish Bar - Satellite
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

I was wanting to stamp over this combination but I'd had a busy week at work and didn't get the chance to until they had already chipped.

5 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]