Friday 20 September 2013

Jacava - Crimson Crush & Models Own - Red Sea

Hi all, so glad it's Friday!

I was actually meant to post this on Wednesday, but all this week I've managed to be in bed ready to snooze at 9.30pm or thereabouts.  So I'm doing it now while I can - before I start baking :]

Simple swatch combination for you today, and then coming up this weekend I have some loooovely NOPI polishes to show you.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Jacava - Crimson Crush
Topper: Models Own - Red Sea
Top coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails

And here's the swatches of the lovely Jacava - Crimson Crush gorgeous bright glossy jelly. This is three coats.


Hope you've all had a good week so far :]

**Crimson Crush was sent to be for possibility of review**

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]