Thursday 10 October 2013

Nouvella Nails Review

Hi all, Thursday yay! So close to the weekend!

Today I have some nail wraps to show you that I was sent back in June, but haven't gotten around to using until recently.

I was sent these wraps by Nouvella Nails, and they have a great selection of designs, so check them out.  I sadly didn't have too great of a time with these as I had to cut away quite a lot to get them down to my diddy nail size, I also had a bit of a rough time with the edges staying down, but for my first time using nail wraps - heated nail wraps at that I think these turned out pretty good.
Nouvella Nails - Flower Power

See what I mean about the problems I had with the tips lifting? I think maybe I fudged up the application process, maybe I didn't heat them up enough (I used a hairdryer). Still these had such a bold impact because of the high intensity shine that you didn't really notice the lifting at all.

Have you tried wraps that need to be heated for application? Any tips?

2 comments:

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]