Wednesday 13 November 2013

Glitter Bomb Holo Birthday Nails

Hi all,

Still powering through photos of past nails ( I can't wait to get back to posting what is on my nails!) So today I have some nails to show you that I wore for my birthday - so exactly three months ago - eek!
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colours: Jade Holographic - Mystic Gold & Energy
Stamping Colour: Barry M - Gold Foil & Rimmel - Out Of The Blue
Image Plate: Cheeky CH46
Glitter
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 

Hope you're all having a good Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]