Monday 4 November 2013

Teal to Pink Holographic Gradient and Stamping

Hi all,

So I've managed to recover some more photographs from one of my memory cards (laptop is still broken) So hopefully I will get them in the right order and start posting more frequently.

Today I have something I did, maybe even back in June! This mani is a holographic gradient using Kiko - Jewel Pink and Jade - Energy and then I stamped with  BYS - Black Satin using Bundle Monster BM319.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Stamp Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Top Coat: Sally Hansen - Advanced Hard As Nails 

Well I will be back in the next couple of days to show you some really cute Halloween nail stickers I wore a couple of weeks back from Nailtopia.

Happy Monday!

4 comments:

  1. Ooh this is pretty. This is one of the BM images I've never thought about using it before but it looks great on top of the gradient.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ^-^ I like this type of stamp over gradients =]

      Delete
  2. Ahhhww... stamping over gradients like this is heaven! Really love this mani!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]