Sunday 15 December 2013

Candy Coloured Splatter With Skull Stamping

Hi all.

How's everyone doing this murky Sunday? I'm particularly gloomy, and still feeling rough with this horrid cold, but I'm going to try and be productive and maybe even get some Christmas themed nails done later!

This mani is something I did back in August, and I loved these, quite a lot. I'm a little obsessed with the using the method of using the rough side of a sponge to "splatter" colours on for a base before stamping.

The base colours for this mani were all from the Nicole by OPI Selena Gomez range. I used Selena, Love Song and Pretty In Plum, and used Konad White and the Cheeky Viva Mexico Plate for stamping.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Nicole by OPI - Selena
Splatter Colours: Nicole by OPI - Pretty In Plum, Love Song
Stamping Colour: Konad White
Image Plate: Cheeky Viva Mexico
Top coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
 Here's the splatter mani:

And here's a picture of the pretty Selena

I think I'm gonna settle myself in bed with some nail supplies and a film and see what I come up with! Hope you've all had a good weekend.

4 comments:

  1. This looks AMAZING! I love the textured base and I so desperately want that Cheeky plate!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful! i love this mani :) you did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love it with the stamping. It's sooo cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice blog about nail supply..I have seen many blogs about this topic but your blog is really very nice.... thanks nail supply

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]