Sunday 9 February 2014

Miss Sporty - Pop Fiction, Glitter & Dogtooth Stamping

Hi all.

Yay Sunday, the day of lazing :]

Today I have a manicure that I did back in November (for November 5th).  I only have the one photo, but I really liked this mani, I love stamping over chunky glitter.
Base Coat: CND - Stickey
Base Colour: Miss Sporty - Pop Fiction
Glitter: Models Own - Disco Inferno
Stamping Colour: BYS - Black Satin
Image Plate: Bundle Monster BM322 (ring) & Konad M63
Top Coat: Sally Hansen Advanced Hard As Nails
Shot and sweet from me today, I have loads of other stuff to be getting on with even though I really should just be lazing about!

Hope you've all had a good weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I always love that design, very pretty! i love the glitter and the blue polish is jut beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good mentor will realize that by increasing your sales they will earn more money as well. satta king

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar satta king touch the areas of your face which are affected when you're fighting acne. Be aware of touching your face and try to avoid it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are charging products within your home, use smart green ideas to conserve energy by unplugging these devices when you are done. Even when they are fully charged, these units still consume energy and cost you money. So unplug them when they are finished, and save some energy and money.satta king

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you are good at planning parties for your family, consider doing this as a home business. Many people actually dread the thought of having to plan a big bash for friends or family members because it takes so much organization. Some people just do not have the time. If you are skilled at party planning and enjoy doing it, this can be a lucrative business for you.Satta king Check out your competition. To ensure that you will be gaining readers, Play Bazar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jitni Ehmiyat Hai Pani Ki Marte Insan K Liye,
    Bus Utni Hi Muje Teri Zarurat Hai... Play bazaar
    satta king
    Satta King

    ReplyDelete

I love comments! So don't be scared =] I appreciate all constructive criticism.

Please don't leave links to blogs, I will delete comments with links from now on :(. If you'd like me to check out your blog, drop me an email; or follow and I'll have a looksie =]